In The Village

Main Road (Alresford End)

Credit: Garry Allam, Bishop's Sutton Heritage; curated by Mark Allen

Sutton Manor House and Farmyard 1947

Described as a small country house circa 17 century, refronted in the 18th century. There are remains of a timber frame rebuilt in brick in the 17th century..
During the 19th century it was known as Church Farm, became Sutton Manor in the early 1900’s

Bishop's Sutton, Sutton Manor Farm 1947

Gore Shard Field, 1873

Bishop's Sutton, Western Court Farm 1947

Western Court Farm from the East 1947



Bishop's Sutton, Western Court Farm 1947