Main Road (Alresford End)
Garry Allam, Bishop's Sutton Heritage
Sutton Manor House and Farmyard 1947
Described as a small country house circa 17 century, refronted in the 18th century. There are remains of a timber frame rebuilt in brick in the 17th century..
During the 19th century it was known as Church Farm, became Sutton Manor in the early 1900’s
Western Court Farm from the South 1947 with watercress beds behind
Western Court Farm from the East 1947